The Environment provides a comprehensive overview of issues relating to the state of our naturalenvironment. These blackline masters are structured to challenge students to consider the consequences of human activities upon the environment and to take positive steps towards building a sustainablelifestyle and a balanced approach to living within their environment.
- each book contains 12 units
- designed to encourage students to investigate aspects of the environment which are under threat due to human activities
- promotes an understanding of the progress being made towards creating a sustainable planet
- aspects addressed include natural resource used, biodiversity, recycling, renewable energy resources, pollution and conservation
- detailed teachers notes accompany each student blackline master activity page
- covers the English, Science and Society and Environment learning areas