- Phrasal verbs do not look difficult, but they cause major problems for learners of English.
- This book contains passages specially written for foreign learners of English to show the use of phrasal verbs in context.
- It explains the meanings of about 600 phrasal verbs, and helps learners to use them with greater confidence.
- 58 specially written passages to show the natural use of phrasal verbs.
- Topics of interest to secondary students and adult learners.
- A mini dictionary covering about 600 phrasal verbs with further examples.
- Do it yourself exercises for self-testing.
Ideal for Secondary