Each digraph in this series of blackline masters is introduced in context, allowing students to identify the digraphs and the sounds they make. Thus, students will be able to process automatically each digraph sound for pronunciation and meaning, thereby enhancing their reading and spelling skills.
The activities in the blackline master also provide reinforcement of each digraph, and the comprehension stories which follow enable the students to identify the sounds in context.
- each digraph is introduced in the context of a high-interest passage of text
- designed to help students automatically process each digraph sound for pronunciation and meaning
- designed to enhance reading and spelling skills
- these blackline master activities provide reinforcement of each digraph
- teachers notes and answers