In stock now!
Cooking with maths contains recipes for a cooking activity for each letter of the alphabet. The recipes are simple, use readily available ingredients, require very little preparation and few require actual cooking. Each recipe is accompanied by a blackline master with a mathematical focus.
- twenty-six recipes which use simple, readily available ingredients, require very little preparation and few require actual cooking
- supporting teaching notes which provide a clear statement of the mathematical focus
- introductory information about the worksheet and extension ideas for the mathematics worksheet
- helpful hints on preparation and storage for the cooking session
- suggestions for questioning before, during and after the cooking session
- materials and shopping lists, associated outcome links and answers