Locate and Interpret Information
Comprehending Informational Text is a series of seven blackline masters which provide opportunities for students to locate and interpret information from a variety of informational (expository) texts. The books progress in level of difficulty using appropriate language and activities to suit each level.
- provides opportunities for students to locate and interpret information from a variety of informational texts
- the blackline master activities include road maps, programs, invitations, posters, atlases and timetables
- students are required to locate literal information, interpret and infer ideas, relate to and evaluate their own experiences
- each set of activities provides an individual, class and group component
- teachers notes, outcome links and answers