The newest (and smallest) member of the Circuit Scribe family is the mini kit! Featuring a miniature version of our conductive ink pen, it is an accessible introduction to electronics. The kit comes with a coin cell battery holder (which boosts the voltage to 5V), a slide potentiometer, and an LED. Explore basic circuit concepts by drawing conductive doodles, creating paper-based switches, and fading the LED on and off with the slider.
- 5V coin cell holder (with one coin cell battery)
- Mini Conductive Ink Pen
- Circuit Stencil
- Mini Steel Sheet
- Instruction booklet
- What is Circuit Scribe
- Circuit Scribe: Draw Circuits Instantly
- CircuitScribe Mini Kit
- Circuit Scribe Virtual Editor & Simulator on 123D Circuits
- Paperduino: How to Print a Paper Arduino
- Circuit Scribe + Makey Makey
- Circuit Scribe + Pen Plotter
- Circuit Scribe + Speaker & Lights
- Circuit Scribe + Circuit Stickers : Paper Electronics
- How to Use Circuit Scribe in One Minute!