The aim of this blackline master is to provide purposeful and meaningful learning centre activities which are easily supervised and supportive to The Early Years reading program. These blackline masters enable the tasks to be easily made. Once made, they take very little time to organise and set up in the classroom.
Many of the activities are designed to be used as games and can be laminated for continual use. Other activities can be photocopied as individual worksheets or, alternatively, laminated to enable them to be reused with chinograph pencils or felt-tip pens.
- language-based blackline master program designed to provide purposeful and meaningful activities
- supportive of the Early Years reading program
- activities are easy to construct and supervise
- activities take very little time to organise and set up in the classroom
- some activities are designed to be used as games and can be laminated for continual use