This UCAT Guide provides strategies and detailed advice for each of the five sections of the UCAT exam. It even goes one step further advice on getting in Medicine or Health Science courses including:
- How to apply for undergraduate Medicine courses.
- Which Universities you can/should consider.
- What criteria you’ll need to meet in order to study Medicine.
- How to successfully prepare for interviews.
- The types of interviews Universities use and how to cater to each one.
- Sample questions and responses for medical interviews.
I: Introduction to Applying for Medical School
II: The UCAT
Section 1 - Verbal Reasoning
Section 2 - Decision Making
Section 3 - Quantitative Reasoning
Section 4 - Abstract Reasoning
Section 5 - Situation Judgement Test
UCAT Preparation Advice
III: Medical Interviews