The activities in this blackline master are suitable for individual, whole class or group worksheets, as overhead projector, whiteboards or blackboard activities.
Each sheet focuses on one phonic sound. This allows the teacher to treat certain sounds in isolation, according to the needs of the particular class. Activities can be incorporated with vocabulary work and are suitable for students at the lower primary level.
- ideal blackline master resources to assist teachers with the introduction of phonic sounds
- sounds are treated in isolation
- more than 50 practical page in the package
- consistent layout of activities
- activities can be used in a variety of ways
- teachers notes