A series of 6 workbooks aimed at developing a comprehensive knowledge of the English language.
Starting with basic grammar this text then gradually moves on to more complex topics which are required in order to do well in English.
- each unit begins with an explanation of the grammar topic.
- illustrations and photographs are used to aid understanding of the topic under discussion.
- each unit is followed with 3 graded exercises under the headings of Practice, Extension, and Challenge.
- each unit has a lesson plan for teachers' reference. Answers are provided.
- ideal for individual use or classroom adoption.
Ideal for Year 6